If Genital Herpes is bothering you and causing problems such as:
- Frequent outbreaks,
- Fear of rejection,
- Emotional suffering,
- Low self-esteem,
- Fear of transmitting it to your partner,
- Or interfering with your quality of life and relationships,
then this will be the most important thing you need to read…
My name is Eduardo Rosadarco, and I have had GENITAL HERPES for over 25 years.
I want to ask you some things and I would appreciate it if you answered honestly:
- Have you ever imagined that because of this disease, no one would EVER want to be with you again?
- Have you been afraid to tell your partner because you thought they would freak out and REJECT you as soon as they found out?
- Have you ever felt INFERIOR or “dirty” because of having this virus?
- Have you felt ashamed of what other people would think of you or how they would judge you if they knew you had this disease?
- Were you SHOCKED by the diagnosis of this disease to the point where you couldn’t sleep properly?
- Do you feel sad or depressed every time you have a new outbreak?
- Have you been afraid of transmitting this treacherous virus to someone?
- Have you felt alone, with the impression that you are the only person on the planet with this disease?
If you’re like me, you’ve probably been through this or worse, you may still be SUFFERING from these common reactions that genital herpes INSISTS on causing us.
I know exactly how it feels because I’ve been there…
When I found out that I had contracted GENITAL HERPES in 1994, I was shocked. I couldn’t believe that something like this had happened to me. I spent nearly a year feeling emotionally devastated. I isolated myself from new relationships because I didn’t know how to deal with the situation. And all of this made me very sad and depressed at that time.
I was quite young, and despite always having good self-esteem and emotional control, this disease hit me hard and affected me more than I’d like to admit.
Eventually, I managed to improve my emotional state, but still, whenever a new outbreak occurred, I would get upset and saddened by the situation.
I disliked how much genital herpes STILL impacted my lifestyle, relationships, and thoughts.
Until it reached a point where I couldn’t take it anymore, how much this disease was disrupting my life, and I DECIDED that I would do everything possible to solve the problems that genital herpes continued to cause me.
That’s when I started LEARNING everything I could about genital herpes and how it affects people, both physically and emotionally.
After conducting extensive research, reading numerous books, and literally thousands of comments on international forums, and trying various things, I can confidently say that I managed to overcome all the major problems that genital herpes used to cause me.
Initially, this process wasn’t easy. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out the best ways to address the issues related to this disease. It was HARD work, but I succeeded.
Well, that was a long time ago.
Nevertheless, I still often browse the internet and stay informed about any updates regarding this disease. What happened was that during one of these searches, I was upset to find that there still wasn’t ANY specific publication in my country to truly help people with genital herpes.
Okay, there are many websites on the internet, but the information they provide is just the “tip of the iceberg,” very superficial, especially for those who truly want to solve their problems. But the WORST part is when the information is completely WRONG or MISLEADING! For example, I’ve seen a website claiming that genital herpes is caused by a fungus! And on other sites, “marketers” claim to have the CURE, trying to take advantage of emotionally vulnerable people searching for a solution.
Don’t be DECEIVED like I was in the past!
Unfortunately, until today, a CURE has NOT YET BEEN DISCOVERED for this disease, which is actually caused by two types of herpes simplex viruses (HSV type 1 and HSV type 2). So, STAY AWAY from anyone who claims to have a “miraculous” solution or cure because when it is discovered, it will be front-page news in major newspapers worldwide, you can be sure of that.
But I don’t want you to get discouraged by this. Even though there is still no CURE or VACCINE, there are indeed treatments and many practical things you can do to overcome this problem.
It was precisely these factors that inspired me to write this book…
I remembered everything I went through while facing this challenge, and I realized that many others might be experiencing the same difficulties I had. Difficulties such as widespread emotional suffering, fear of rejection, low self-esteem, frequent herpes outbreaks, lack of support, shame due to the supposed STIGMA associated with this disease, fear of transmitting it to others, fear of disclosing it to a partner, fear of spreading it to other parts of the body, lack of proper information, isolation, loneliness, and so on…
Now I truly understand this virus and how it affects millions of people worldwide, causing very similar problems for all of us, regardless of age, race, gender, or nationality. But if I could overcome it, you can too.
So here are some things you will learn from this book:
- Proven methods to reduce the risk of transmitting the virus to your partner, which, when used together, can further decrease this risk.
- A simple habit you should adopt before sex that can further reduce the chances of transmission.
- How to avoid the risk of spreading the virus to other parts of your body and the three scenarios in which this is most likely to occur.
- What a first genital herpes infection is like and all the precautions you should take, along with ways to alleviate its symptoms.
- My combined treatment method that worked to reduce my monthly outbreaks to only one or even none per year.
- Learn about the different types of antiviral treatments available, how to determine if you need them, and how to choose the best one for your case.
- Which treatments are completely ineffective and can even be harmful to your health.
- Explore alternative treatments that may yield positive results, as well as ongoing research in the field.
- Discover the most common triggers that can reactivate the virus and cause new outbreaks.
- How to protect your baby from the risk of neonatal herpes, from pregnancy to postpartum, and understand the situations with the highest transmission risk in this case.
- Mental traps that can arise with this disease, keeping you trapped in a constant cycle of emotional suffering and undermining your self-esteem.
- Eight simple and quick ways to change negative emotions and regain emotional balance, so you can stop thinking about the virus every day.
- Learn how to find the positive aspects of this experience, even if you don’t believe it yet.
- Reduce the risk of rejection by learning the best way to disclose your genital herpes to your partner.
- Avoid common mistakes when disclosing to your partner that can lead to misconceptions and fear of being with you.
- Three simple ways to start the conversation, along with a practical “script” of what you should say when disclosing to your partner.
- The three main characteristics of people who are more likely to reject you upon learning about your genital herpes.
- Important answers you should have prepared for potential questions that may arise when disclosing to your partner, and what to do if the conversation is not going well.
- Why not disclosing to your partner is a terrible idea in the long run and what to do about it.
- How your partner is likely to react upon learning about your genital herpes and what you should inform them about it.
How to Determine If This Book Is Suitable for You…
For most people who have genital herpes, just like myself, there are both PHYSICAL and EMOTIONAL problems that persist and cause suffering in our lives.
I wrote this book with all these issues in mind, but it will be even more beneficial for you if:
- You experience frequent herpes outbreaks and want to get rid of them!
- You want to have a normal sex life while reducing the risk of transmission and protecting your partner.
- You have recently been diagnosed with genital herpes and are going through a period of constant emotional distress.
- You feel that your self-esteem is low or you feel inferior because of this virus.
- You are starting a new relationship and have decided to disclose your condition, but you’re afraid of what might happen if you do.
- You are considering having a child and want to protect them from potential infection, as herpes can be very dangerous in newborns.
- You felt that your doctor’s information and options were limited and you’re not satisfied with the advice given. In fact, it’s challenging for a doctor to cover all aspects of this condition in one or two appointments (which are often brief).
If any of these situations resonate with you, then this book is definitely suitable for you. It will provide you with valuable information and practical solutions to overcome the challenges posed by genital herpes.
Why is this book different from other things you find out there?
- This book is written by someone who actually has this disease and has been living with it for over 25 years.
- It’s a collection of all the experience I’ve gathered during this time and everything I’ve learned, with accurate and reliable information.
- It consists of 146 pages divided into 9 chapters, written in a simple manner, as if it were a conversation, because my intention is for the topics to be easily understood.
- Your purchase is confidential, and your identity will remain secure. I understand how important that is.
- You won’t have to waste time anymore browsing through countless websites that only show the “tip of the iceberg” about this disease, or worse, provide completely wrong or misleading information about it.
- Even if you already have experience with this virus, I guarantee that you will learn important things you didn’t know. Make this book another weapon in your arsenal against HSV.
- You can use the book as a reference whenever you need to remember something, as the information is logically organized and easily accessible.
Here are some testimonials taken from my Blog:
“Edu, I just finished reading the book right now! First and foremost, I want to thank you for the opportunity to have this important information. It must have taken a long time to achieve this result. Second, I want to congratulate you on your act of trying to alleviate the suffering of others. That is very noble. You are a person like few others. Regarding the length of the book, I am very satisfied with what I read…” – JVA
“I bought the book ‘Resolved Genital Herpes’ and I can say more, you can buy it without fear because with this book, I learned a lot, including how to take care of myself and those I love. And with the tips provided in the book, my life has improved significantly. My self-esteem has improved, and I am now able to control the herpes outbreaks that I used to have one or more times a month. I advise everyone to buy it and see how their life will change. I am very happy with the results after adopting some of the measures I read about.” – Elisângela
“Hello, good evening Edu and good evening to everyone. I would like to express my gratitude for your act of writing this book. Your book helped me not only combat the emotional suffering caused by genital herpes but also other problems I am facing. A big hug.” – Heloise
“Hello, Edu! First of all, I would like to congratulate you on the incredible initiative of wanting to help all of us who have contracted this disease, whether through your book or through this blog. We all know how difficult it is to openly discuss this topic with someone who doesn’t have the disease. It causes us a lot of shame and embarrassment… Thank you in advance.” – Fernando
WARNING! This happened to me in the past because I didn’t know this important information…
- I had far more recurrent outbreaks than I needed to.
- I wasted time and money on things that don’t work and got deceived.
- I scared a girlfriend when I told her about genital herpes, leaving her fearful and with the wrong impression, which was difficult to reverse later.
- I continued to feel inferior and lived with low self-esteem for longer than I should have.
- I got stuck in a cycle of emotional suffering that caused me stress, drained my energy, and weakened my immune system.
- I made unnecessary mistakes that prolonged the healing of my outbreaks.
- I consumed foods that were “fuel” for reactivating the herpes virus, and it loved that.
- I isolated myself from new relationships out of fear of rejection and shame.
It’s hard to admit, but unfortunately, this happened to me. Don’t let the same happen to you. It doesn’t have to be this way.
I have so much confidence that you will enjoy the content of the book that I will completely eliminate the risk of your purchase.
You will have 7 days to read the book, and if you’re not satisfied with what you find, your money will be refunded!
I am so convinced that the information in the book will be helpful and valuable to you that the risk is on me!
As the great American philosopher Jim Rohn used to say:
“It’s not the price of the book… but what it will cost you if you don’t read it.”
I am confident that when you finish reading this book, you will have a different perspective on this disease and won’t give it as much power. You won’t live in the reality that the virus may be creating for you, but rather, you will return to living in YOUR own reality.
About the Author
Civil engineer, digital entrepreneur, businessman, husband, and father, Eduardo Rosadarco is an enthusiast of personal development. He is passionate about cinema, photography, and books, always seeking the most effective forms of learning and communication. He values ethics, accuracy, and the truthfulness of information in his projects. He wrote the book “Genital Herpes Resolved” to help people who have recently been diagnosed with genital herpes or who still suffer from the physical and emotional problems caused by this disease. He is also the author of the blog “herpesgenitalresolvida.com,” where he writes articles and shares updates on research against this disease.
Still have questions?
Send me an email, and I’ll respond soon.
You can also browse through this blog. Click on the Menu and go to the homepage to read articles and interact with many other people who are also fighting against this virus.
“This product is sold with the support of Hotmart. The platform does not exercise prior editorial control over the products sold, nor does it assess the technicality and expertise of those who produce them. The existence of a product and its acquisition through the platform cannot be considered as a guarantee of content quality and results in any case. By purchasing it, the buyer acknowledges being aware of this information. Hotmart’s terms and policies can be accessed here, even before completing the purchase.”
The author has made the best efforts to prepare this book with great care regarding the accuracy and truthfulness of the information.
However, due to the nature of the information presented, the following disclaimer is mandatory:
- You cannot purchase it if you are under 18 years old.
- The author does not guarantee the results of applying the content of this publication.
- The effects of applying the information in this book may vary from person to person, and results may vary.
- This book does not replace a medical consultation.
- This book should not be considered as medical advice and only expresses the author’s opinion.
- You should not use the information in this book to self-medicate without consulting a healthcare professional.